CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 5, 2013

Oh how I love my mountains.......

Today we decided to drive out to Provo. We started the day by eating In-N-Out burger. I love this place. They had them in Phoenix and I have missed it. I love the single, no tomatoes, with grilled onions. I can taste it now! So, we ooohed and awwwwed over our yummy lunch and then headed off to see Sam's very favorite mission companion. We stopped by their new house and visited for awhile. Always great to see them. I'm really excited to get to know them better and hang out more often. They are awesome.  Our kids play well together too......bonus. :)  After leaving their house we were going to go to the BYU bookstore, but they have some major construction going on, so we decided to try that another time. We went to the Provo Creamery and waited in a super long line for some quite delicious ice cream.  Rocky Road. Yumm. While at Barry and Brittney's they told us on our way home we should go up and drive through Provo Canyon. I am SOOOOOO glad we took their advice. It was absolutely gorgeous. We drove up through Sundance and out at American Fork. They kids loved it too. We rolled down our windows and breathed in the cool crisp mountain air. We talked about how much fun it would be to go camping  up there. The groves of aspen trees were so beautiful. The kids talked about how cool it would be if we saw a bear. :)  It was so amazing. I love the mountains. If you ask me if I'd rather go the beach or the mountains, the mountains will win every time. I'm excited that I am soooooo close now that if I need to breathe in some mountain air, I can hop in my car and be there in a matter of minutes. This makes me VERY happy. 




0 comments: