Who knew it would be so easy to earn the "best parents ever" award. Apparently it only takes getting them a trampoline. At our house in Missouri we had a very small back yard that went down into a gully. It had no fence. There wasn't much room for any outside stuff, so we really didn't have any and they didn't really play outside much at home. So, when we got to Utah, we were excited we had a nice fenced backyard. I happened upon a trampoline on sale and we couldn't pass it up. The kids were so excited they even helped put it together. They LOVE it. It has a safety net.....which makes me very happy. I know I played on trampolines as a kid with no net and never got to injured, but I definitely remember getting my legs stuck in the springs and falling off.....so a net was a must for me. Now I don't have to worry. :)
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment