CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I MIGHT like Utah....maybe......

10 Reasons I MIGHT like Utah.....maybe......I haven't decided yet ;)

1. Temple Square
2. I can go to Target, Costco, Seagull and Dessert Book whenever I want.  Oh and Ikea...can't forget Ikea.
3. A real movie theater (like 6 of them)
4. I can choose which of the 8 or so Temples I want to go to on any given day
5. Think I will make some great new friends in our new ward.....super friendly ladies
6. I can take a beautiful drive through the mountains when I want
7. Every restaurant imaginable!
8. So much family friendly stuff to do
9. So many people I have known at different times in my life now live here....yay for built in friends
10. Chick fil a

The jury is still out.......I'll keep you posted.



0 comments: