I've had some awesome callings. YW president definitely being my favorite so far. Those girls forever changed my heart and I will always love them. It's exciting moving to a new ward and wondering where you will be needed. I have been called to be the primary pianist! I've never had this calling and am excited. I've never really spent much time in primary. It does makes me a little nervous because I mostly play by ear. I can read music, somewhat.....but it's work for me. I'm pretty stocked that this will force me to be better. I've been practicing songs all week and can already tell a big difference. I love the primary songs and am excited for this new opportunity. I know I'm going to be the one benefiting from it the most. :)
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment