It's been too long since I've updated. Sheesh!!! I'm not sure why I haven't updated. Just haven't felt it, I guess.
We've started school.....had birthdays...lost a dear friend......begun preparations for our move to Utah this summer.....had Christmas.....released from calling.....lots a stuff going on.
The kids have done great in school. Parker is loving kindergarten. His teacher is amazing. We love her. I have had the opportunity to volunteer in his classroom a lot and go on field trips. It's been a lot of fun. Aileen is loving 6th grade and is excelling. She has absolutely blossomed this year and has had a great time.
I hope to actually make posts with pictures of significant things the kids have done the last several months...so be looking out for those.
We are moving to Utah in June. So, we are starting to make the necessary preparations for that. June will be here before we know it!! Craziness. Anywho.....I hope to be better about this blog in the coming months and I will try to play a little bit of catch up. :)
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago

3 comments:
Can't wait for the updates! Where in Utah are you moving? So exciting!
Ruth--we are moving to Hill AFB south of Ogden in June! Scary and exciting!
I thought maybe if I commented you would update! LOL I am excited for you, but sad for me for you to move
Post a Comment