CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Housing prayers have been answered!!!

This move to Utah has had my feelings all over the place. I've been having a hard time thinking about leaving my friends and an area I have grown to love so much. I remember feeling this way when we left Phoenix 4 years ago.....so it shouldn't be so surprising to me, but it is. Anyways, I knew once our housing situation was figured out I would feel much better. Boy was I right. We got word that we got the housing we wanted!! We got a house in the new construction. YAY!!!!  It's quite a bit larger than the house we have here in MO, and it has been fine for us....so the extra room will be great! It really has given me the spark I needed. It will even be ready within a day or two of our arrival to Utah. Happy day!!!  Comforting to know the Lord is taking care of our needs and even giving us a few things we want. :)  This isn't the exact house we are getting, but it is what ours will look like. Exciting!!!


0 comments: