CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Just hang on.....


Last week I had the opportunity to go to the temple.....twice!!  Sam and I went with our dearest friends to a session, and then I had the chance, later in the week, to go to the see the sweetest family sealed for time and eternity. So special. So amazing. As I sat in the temple both times, I just kept thinking about my young women.  How desperately I want them to understand the fact that they are Daughters of God. To really get where they come from, why they are special. They were saved for this specific time in history......they were the most valiant.....the strongest.....fought the hardest for our Heavenly Father's plan and were trustworthy enough to come at this time.  How there are so many blessings waiting for them if they will just be patient.  I want to beg them to just have fun and enjoy getting to know all kinds of young men and not to pair off, and when they do begin to really "date" to be picky and choosy and stingy with their affection.  To truly know and believe that they are worth it. Worth it all. Worth the wait. Worth respect. Worth adoring. Worth every bit of everything Heavenly Father has waiting for them.  Satan works so hard to make these young women feel unworthy and undeserving.  That they aren't good enough, and that they have to settle. They don't.  Not one of these girls needs to settle for anything. I wish they could just get a glimpse of what the Temple will hold for them in the future.  It is worth it......every struggle, every sacrifice, every bit of self control and self discipline.  It is so worth it.  Just hang on, girls.  Just hang on.

1 comments:

Tara Priddis

I just want to scream AMEN.....I so want that for our girls too!!! Thank you for expressing what I have in my heart for them too!!!