CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Atti earned his wings

As I sit to write this my heart is broken. Ever since Sammy told me her good friends little boy was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor this past January, I have been following this family's journey on their blog. Even though I do not know this family personally I feel like I do. I have felt connected to them, and my heart was so touched by this brave, faithful and amazing family. I have been wearing a bracelet for little Atti and haven't taken it off since I got it. 
Today, little Atti lost his battle and returned to our Heavenly Father. I know he is no longer feeling pain and is no doubt on a special mission only he could do. I know it probably doesn't make it any easier to loose a child, but I can not imagine going through something like that without the gospel. Without knowing that they were sealed to you and yours forever. Without knowing that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each and everyone of us, and that we agreed to the challenges we would face. I believe that! I believe we knew what we would face on this earth, and special spirits like little Atti were the first ones to volunteer for these difficult life challenges. I know Cindy and Eric were chosen to help him get through it and to give him all the love and care he would need. Our Heavenly Father loves us, and I know the Hansen's are so grateful for the the miracles they have seen play out over the past 5 months. I know that they thank Heavenly Father for answering their prayers, and the prayers of all those who have been praying for them, that they would be allowed to have good happy times together as a family and that when it was time for him to go home, it would happen quickly and peacefully. I am grateful the Hansen family shared their journey and their Atticus with me. They are an inspiration and example to us all, and truly made me hug my kids a little tighter. Love and Prayers to you Hansen Family. 


0 comments: