CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I heart Missouri

I was thinking the other day about how much I love it here in Missouri.  So much more than I ever imagined I would.   Everyone told me when we found out we were coming here how much we would hate it and and regret volunteering to commit 4 years here. How wrong they were!!!! I love the beauty that surrounds us here. The comfortable happy life we've created here. I love our ward, more than I can even begin to explain. There is something special about it.....maybe it's because I have personally grown so much here, maybe it's the closeness of a military community, maybe it's the amazing....and I mean AMAZING friends I have made here, I don't know.  But I love it.  I loved Phoenix, and I love the people there (made some really amazing life-long friends), but I was kind of ready for a new adventure.  I do not feel that way this time. I am going to be SOOOO sad to leave.  I think I'd stay here forever. But, we are Air Force and the likelihood of us ever being stationed here again is pretty small. So, I hope to make the best of the rest our time here. Only Heavenly Father knows what life has in store for us in the future, and where our military journey will take us next, but I DO know that my heart will be broken when we have to say goodbye to Missouri. 

2 comments:

Sammy

Missouri hearts you right back - I know it. It's way too soon to talk about you leaving we have far too many memories left still to make!!

Emily

We love you too Jeni! Isn't it funny how this place can really make an impression!? We were so happy to come back!