CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

I hate to break them up

I am so sad that soon, these 2 little buddies will be 1500 miles apart. It makes me want to cry. What am I going to do when he says, "I see Rissa" like he does almost everyday? They are so cute together and have so much fun. We had Miss Rissa over on Thursday and they had a great time running all around and playing. Their favorite thing to do was run back and forth between the otoman and the back linen closet. They'd run back and forth just cracking eachother up. It's so cute.
They were so cute...they were sitting in the computer chair together watching a little Backyardigans music video......SO CUTE!!!
Aileen LOVES Mario cart on the Wii. She is really good at it. Parker likes to pretend to play and gets the numchuck or "chuck" as he calls it and imitates his sissy.