On Monday, Sam reenlisted into the Air Force for 4 more years. This will get us to the 10 year mark and through our assignment at Ft. Leonard Wood. Here are a few pics......
Taking his oath

Signing the next 4 yeas and 9 months away...........

Signing the next 4 yeas and 9 months away...........
6 comments:
Congrats! I am so sad that y'all are moving, but so happy for you to be near the fam! Way to go SAM!
Is that my buddy Bruce Monson in the background? lol
Congratulations Sam!! I am so proud of you. I know you are doing well and are very successful in the Air Force. I guess 4 more years is ok since you will all be closer to us. :)
Aww the things we are missing! But no fear..we are coming back for a few days this week!!! Do you still have Saturday nightish open to come over for steve's little bday shindig? Really we are just hanging out. But hopefully we will see you and the little ones! So sad Sam isn't going to make it.
UUuumm...an update would be nice:)...LOL I hope you're not going to be this slack when you move clear across the country, a million miles away!! heehee love ya
WOW - Tiffany gets on you for going 2 weeks without posting? She obviously doesn't check my blog very often ... I almost missed March all-together!!! So sad to hear you are moving but know that being close to family can be so great! Congrats on your hubby's re-enlistment. At least I can still see what you're up to from checking in here!! Thanks for the invite - sorry it took me so long to get over here!!!
Post a Comment