So, apparently Parker has Hand Foot Mouth....and apparently it is a virus. This I did not know. He actually has a VERY mild case, only a few little blisters on his feet, legs and hands.....none in his mouth....THANK GOODNESS. He has run a little bit of a fever, but nothing too high. He's a little fussy, but that's about it. Poor guy.
Aileen watched the Sound of Music for the first time. I was surprised at her attention span with it. I DVR'd it and she fast forwarded through the commercials, but it is still super long...especially for a little kid. She loved it though. After we had to sing "Favorite things" over and over. She has a little music box that her Grammy gave her that plays that song, so she thought that was neat.
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago

5 comments:
I hope Parker has a quick recovery!
I can picture Aileen playing a part in the Sound of Music as one of the cute sisters. Aileen has such a beautiful voice! :)
She does and I'm sure she will get the "performing bug" like me. I love it and miss it and wish I could do it more!!!!!! :)
Poor parker....that virus has been going around. Some kids have gotten at preschool. I hope my kids don't get it. :(
You should be sure to tell Aileen that was the first movie Papa (Dad) saw i a movie theatre.........she might think that is pretty funny!
that's a good idea...I will tell her. I had forgotten about that. :)
Post a Comment