Parker is so cute. We were on our way to Walgreens and he was playing with a phone in his car seat. All the sudden he just started talking and talking. I turned around and he had the phone to his ear. I said, "Parker, who are you talking to?" He smiled and said, "Daddy". SO CUTE!!!!!!! So, we got to Walgreens. In smaller stores I let Parker walk rather than putting him in a buggy. This has never been a problem before. Today we walked by a tub of foam swords. Parker grabbed one and said, "Mine. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE". I probably shouldn't have rewarded the "screaming in the store" behavior, but it was so dang cute. He carried the sword around the rest of the time, cried when he couldn't hold it in the car, and hasn't put it down since we've been home. I guess he really needed it. :)
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago

2 comments:
I think he NEEDED the toy too. So cute.
That is so cute! it is fun when our babies start preferring toys...boys and their swords...and it's been fun (for me) to have a child choosing a baby doll instead of the sword! We really need to get the kids together to play.
Post a Comment