

Oh what fun we had this summer. As most of you know we went to Oklahoma. It was so nice to be able to stay so long. Since Sam is in Iraq we spent the whole summer in Oklahoma. As you can see from above, Aileen (7) had an absolute blast. I have a nephew (Jase) and niece (Alyssa) 3 and 5 months younger than Parker (19 months). Yes, 3 grandkids within 6 months of each other.....my parents were in grandparent heaven. It's great to be back home, however. Counting down to when Sam comes home. Under the 6 week mark. YAY!!!!! We can't wait...8 months is way too long.

3 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world.
I don't have a blog, yet, but will probably fold under the pressure, too! With the baby coming, it will be easier to keep family up to date. Thanks for including me!
Allyson
Yeah!! I am so glad you started a blog! I bet you will find that it is very rewarding and fun to have your own blog..it will also be nice for Sam so that he can keep better tabs on his sweet family. Welcome to the dark side! :)
Post a Comment