Today was a snow day and it really did snow almost all day! It will probably be our only good snow this year, so we took advantage and I took lots of pictures!
Parker is SO CUTE with his coat and hat on! That is so great you had a snow day. I am REALLY wishing for one here! It snowed about a week before Halloween...but melted within 24 hours. And it's snowed here and there, but never sticks long enough! Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Parker is SO CUTE with his coat and hat on! That is so great you had a snow day. I am REALLY wishing for one here! It snowed about a week before Halloween...but melted within 24 hours. And it's snowed here and there, but never sticks long enough! Happy Valentine's Day!
Looks like a great day!! Got to love snow days :)
Post a Comment