I CAN NOT believe my little girl is 10 years old. Other than a few different memories and experiences, 10 years old, 5th grade, is really the first year I remember A LOT about. It was a big year for me. I had my first lead in play. .....my parents got divorced.......we had a tornado while at school (I will never forget that panic on my teacher's face as we ran out of the prefab building our classroom was in into the main school!) and it was the first year a boy brought me gifts (I later learned he had been taking these "gifts" from his mother and I had to return them. hehe) It was a year of many highs and lows for me....a year that really did shape some things in my life. I only hope that this year is full of lots of ups and fun experiences for Aileen, and yes, a few downs.....it's through the downs we grow the most, right???? She is so precious to me and such an unbelievable young lady. I am so lucky!!! Here are a few captured moments from her first double digits birthday......
 |
| What could be better than birthday blueberry muffins! |
 |
Grammy got her gymnastics classes for her birthday.
And lucky for her, her first class was ON her birthday! |
 |
| That's her smack dab in the middle of the pic |
 |
Not sure too many kids would choose Panera for her birthday dinner ;)
|
 |
| She's not really a fan of cake, so cookie cake it is! |
Happy Birthday Aileen!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment