CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

We have babies in bulk in my family.....


In 2007 my sister, my sister in law and I all had babies in a 6 month period! It was grand baby heaven!!!  I realized I haven't posted recent pictures of them!! 
Parker

Jase

Alyssa

This past May my sister had a baby girl and this September my sister in law is having a baby boy!! 
Khloe
Aileen was the first grandchild...and she was, for a long time, the only one. Needless to say, she was SPOILED ROTTEN!! Well, spoiled just right, if you ask me. She loves her little cousins.  We tease her that it won't be long before she will be left in charge of them ALL while the adults go party.  I'm not sure she's too hip on this idea. They can be a handful when they are all together. :)


0 comments: