CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Back!!

Holy cow. What a transition period that was!!!! We are finally all settled in and got our computer fixed so I am back in touch. I have missed telling everyone so much of our summer. Missouri isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. The weather is GORGEOUS (ask me in Dec, though, it may be a different story) and it's green!!!! I missed trees in Arizona. Everything is going great. Our little ward is awesome. The spirit certainly is the same everywhere. :) I do miss La Loma!!!! It's such an awesome ward full of awesome people.
Aileen just turned 8 and is getting ready to be baptized. She is very excited. She loves her new school and friends. She really likes her teacher. Before meet the teacher day she said, "Mommy, I hope my teacher isn't old". Her 1st grade teacher was old and we didn't care much for her so luckily, her teacher can't be more than 27. :)
We've enjoyed being close to home in Oklahoma and getting to see our family a lot already. We are going to LOVE being closer to them.
Parker is fantastic. Getting big and talking so much. He is potty training, YAY!!!!! He still loves Backyardigans and also really likes Little Einstiens and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I am having a lot of fun with him.
Sam has been gone a lot since we moved here, but hopefully that is about to calm down. He seems to like his new job and the people he works with, well, most of them, anyway. :)
So, you will be seeing posts from me a lot more often, now. Glad to be back up and running. :)

3 comments:

N Godown

Yah! It sounds like you guys are all settled and everything. I hope the Missouri winter isn't too bad. We moved up to Utah and have LOVED the weather up here....come winter...we'll see how I feel. :)
We went private on our blog. I can't remember if I sent you an invite. Send me an email if I haven't. sngodown@gmail.com
Take Care!

Anonymous

I am so glad I am a reader of your blog now. Now I can read up on what's going on with the fam. YAY!!! I miss you tons and tons!!! xoxox

Tiffany

yeah!! I'm glad you're back! Now, will you please put some pictures on of your cute kid-os?! Rissa and I were looking at some pictures of she and Parker the other day and she jumps up and goes, "AAhh! PARKER!! What happened to Parker? OOh NO! I can't find him no more!!" . We miss ya'll