Sam has been giving Aileen guitar lessons and Parker was feeling left out!
This was Aileen's first day at her new school. She was super excited and really likes her new teacher and school.
We've gotten to spend lots of time with our family in OK. Here is Parker and his cousin Alyssa (both wearing their Sooners gear) :)

Parker's first Baseball game. His Papa and him in the first pic taking a look at the field. He and Uncle Gare in the second. One of the players even gave him a ball!! He also got a batting helmet and little baseball bat from hims Papa and lots of yummy goodies!! He had such a great time. It was so adorable. He talks about it still!!




1 comments:
Jeni I love the pics! Your new house looks super cute! Very midwestern. I'm jealous! I got my partylite stuff in the mail today!
Post a Comment