CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sad news............

So, I have some sad new......we are moving. We got orders to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. We are due to leave the begining of June. Sam is going to be teaching there. After basic training, they are sent to the school that teaches them how to do the job they will have in the Air Force. That is the school Sam is teaching. All the kids just out of basic training. Since Sam does emergency management and chem/bio safety...that's what he will be teaching. I have mixed feelings. I am sad to move from here. I have made SO many wonderful friends and we love our ward. It's always hard to leave a ward you love so much. We are excited, however, that we will only be 4 hours away from our family in Oklahoma. So, we should be able to see them and spend a lot more time with them. So, as sad as it is, we will only be here about 2 1/2 more months. (Sigh).

7 comments:

N Godown

Ah...Sad. :( We will be sad to see you go but I know it's always great to have family closer. We have really missed having our family close to us. At least we get you for a couple more months. :) We hope everything goes well for you guys.

Brea

You and your cute family will sure be missed!! That is exciting news that you will be so close to family!

TJ Eich

oh no! Who am I going to sing with?! I will miss your sweet Aileen! :)

taylortots

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

TMO will have to pack me up with all your stuff. I can't live here without you PLUS Chad deploying :( I am not a big girl yet! Even Aileen says so! Who will be my big sister :'( I'm so sad.

Grammy

Everyone in Oklahoma is ecstatic that you are going to be closer to all of us. I know your friends in Arizona will miss you, but...........it is our turn. :)

Tiffany

I have been so sad since the call came!!! It hasn't helped having Parker the past three days, b.c I just love him more and more. I'm sad:( I am happy that you'll be closer to your family though:)