CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

It never fails.......

So, Sam left before the crack of dawn (4:00 am) this morning for a 2 week trip. It NEVER fails. When he leaves one of the kids (usually Aileen) gets sick. Aileen woke up this morning and immediately went to the toilet, "Mommy, I think I'm gonna puke". She spent the morning complaining about her stomach and moping around, and since Sam is gone we all had to stay home from church. About 2:00 Aileen said she felt "tons" better and was fine the rest of the day. I am suspicious........maybe she was nervous or sad or didn't know how she felt about Sam leaving again, even though it's just for 2 weeks this time (not 8 months). Anyways, she's feeling better, but it never fails....sickness comes when Sam leaves. :)

2 comments:

Tiffany

ok-Brenden does that everytime Paul and Tina leave town! Hmmmm...I did look for you and missed you today. Rissa was looking for Parker.

Denise

Whenever Zane leaves on one of his 2 weeks trips there is illness and car problems and sometimes both at the same time! I would always tell myself absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Usually I would say it when anger was creeping into my mind!)