Aileen and Parker woke up to lots of fun gifts and candy. Grammy (my mom) and Aunt Krissy (my sister) sent them V-day packages, too. So, they had lots of stuff waiting for them this morning when they woke up. (You may be thinking...."is Aileen holding a shark book?". Yes, she is. She LOVES sharks and other ocean creatures. So, she got a book on sharks and rays and another on whales and dolphins. She was way excited. Parker is in love with Backyarigans so he got a new DVD.)

These are the beautiful flowers Sam sent to me and Aileen. Aileen was super excited to have flowers all of her own. What a good Daddy.
Aunt Krissy sent them V-day shirts. They are too cute, aren't they?
And finally........if you remember I am NOT a baker. I attempted a pie at Thanksgiving which turned out pretty good. So, I have once again broadened my horizons and made pretzels for the YW. Honestly.....it wasn't that bad. It's not that I can't do this stuff.....I just don't like to do it.Later today we are going to dinner (an early dinner) with some friends for V-Day and then we will come home and watch the NBA All-Star events. Perfect evening if you ask me. Skills challenge, 3-point shooting contest and of course......slam dunk contest....will Dwight Howard top the "Superman" from last year.........??????

V-Day evening.........we were going to go to Outback, but our reservations didn't work out, so we ended up at some little mexican place. It was actually pretty good food. We had a fun time hanging out with awesome friends.



We all got a kick out of the big chili man and the margarita sign.
It was a really fun day.

2 comments:
`The pretzels look awesome!!! I think there's a secret baker deep down inside of you!!!
We had a fun time! Let's do it again!
Post a Comment