Hello. I haven't blogged in forever!! I kind of went on a break when Sam got home. Now he is back to work and things are getting back to normal. :)
Last night was the ward Trunk or Treat. We took our next door neighbors and had a really great time. Here are a few pics I took before we left......I forgot to grab the camera when we walked out the door, so I don't have any from the actual trunk or treat. Sad, I know.
The most beautiful asian princess I've ever seen!!!!
The cutest little piglet that ever lived!!!!

4 comments:
I can only hope my kids will be half as cute as yours!!! I'm telling you, baby #3 is a wonderful idea!! Look at those cute babies you make! ;) Parker IS the cutest darn little pig, I love him! And Aileen is gorgeous! You guys are so screwed when she starts dating, haha!
Holy crap! Aileen is a knock-out!!
such cute kids!! Aileen looks like a little super model and Parker looks like...well, ...a piglet!! I put the picture of the piglet and the duck on my blog...it's cute, but we just couldn't ever get them both looking in the same direction :)
Tie that girl to a tree!! Your in trouble, Sam do you have combat trainning?? That will come in handy later on....
Post a Comment