I've been tagged by Brea!!!
I don't tend to think of myself as having too many "quirks", but I bet I can think of a few.
1. All the bills in my wallet all have be face up and facing the same direction.
2. I ALWAYS clean my ears with q-tips. More than once a day. After I get out of the shower, if they itch......I seem to do this more than the normal person. Probably not healthy. :)
3. The volume level on my radio or tv has to be on an even number....I will not leave it on an odd....I have to even it out....drives me CRAZY!!!
4.
5.
6.
I will add more as I think of them.........
I don't tend to think of myself as having too many "quirks", but I bet I can think of a few.
1. All the bills in my wallet all have be face up and facing the same direction.
2. I ALWAYS clean my ears with q-tips. More than once a day. After I get out of the shower, if they itch......I seem to do this more than the normal person. Probably not healthy. :)
3. The volume level on my radio or tv has to be on an even number....I will not leave it on an odd....I have to even it out....drives me CRAZY!!!
4.
5.
6.
I will add more as I think of them.........

1 comments:
Those are some good quirks! I would have to say my favorite one is #3! Too funny!
Post a Comment