«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Come What May And Love It!
Pages
{Home}
{About Me}
{Goodies From My Kitchen}
Monday, September 29, 2008
Is she smart or what?
Aileen says to me on our way home from parent/teacher conference:
"Mommy, you seem like the smartest person in the world......but you aren't."
Oh...how I love that little girl. :)
2 comments:
Cassie
HAHAHAHA!!!!! You should have said "uh, yes I am".
September 29, 2008
Jenny Roberts
Precious.
October 02, 2008
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I Believe
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Please click on the picture above to learn more about the LDS faith.
My Babies
Aileen
Parker
The Kitties
2013 Reading Challenge
Jeni
has read 21 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide
21 of 50 (42%)
view books
My Blog List
Emi
Kori
The Supreme Team
Jenny
Leslie
Laney
Tiff
Ruth
Brittany
Emily
Ashley
Melissa B
Emi-Diaper Report
Carrie
Sammy
Kathee
Emily-Mom
Alyssa
Melissa S
Nadine
The Hansen's
Cassie
Blog Archive
August
(1)
July
(7)
June
(7)
May
(6)
April
(4)
February
(1)
September
(1)
August
(3)
July
(3)
June
(2)
May
(4)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(4)
January
(3)
November
(27)
October
(9)
September
(7)
August
(5)
July
(6)
June
(9)
September
(3)
August
(7)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(4)
February
(6)
January
(4)
December
(3)
November
(6)
October
(7)
September
(15)
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Michelle Underwood
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!! You should have said "uh, yes I am".
Precious.
Post a Comment