CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

AMAZING!!!

Tiffany and I took the little ones to the zoo on Friday and we spent forever watching these orangutans. The mama hid under a box, the baby played with a blanket and played peek a boo with his daddy. It was amazing to watch the similarites between us and these incredible animals. I love this picture of the baby peering over the mamma. She carried him over to their "bed" and laid down. It was absolutely precious. I could have watched all day!!! Heavenly Father truly created some amazing things.

Here are some other pictures of our fun day at the zoo.

What is more cool than big pink birds?

"Rafikki (sp?) kept looking over his shoulder at the babies......this wasn't even the biggest one.....he was HUGE!!!!

We had to play at the splash pad. Parker fell in the sand and had to be stripped down......By the way...sand is almost impossible to get rid of!!!!!

Time to change diapers before we hit the road......Aren't they cute???? :)
I had such a great time hanging out with Tiffany.

1 comments:

Tiffany

That was so fun! I still need to catch up and post the zoo picts on mine.