CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Built-in Babysitter! Woo Hoo!!

Today, I finally let Sam talk me into going to see a movie and leaving Aileen to babysit. Even though I was babysitting at her age, I have been hesitant to let her for more than 20 minutes! She did great!!!  Yes, I called before we went into the movie.... and yes, I went out half way through the movie to call and check on her......and yes, I called right when the movie was over.........and yes, the theater is only 10 minutes from home, but I couldn't help it. Everything was great when we came home. She had even played some games with Parker and he declared that "He had fun when Sissy was in charge".  They survived.......I survived.......and I'm excited we've entered the built-in babysitter stage. So is Sam. Sam is way excited. I mean WAY excited. :) 

0 comments: