CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I really really hate cancer

I do. I really hate cancer. It's devastating and has affected everyone, it seems, in one way or another. So many people I know, lately, are going through and dealing with this terrible disease......but the link below is an article about a family we served with for 5 years at Luke AFB.  Sgt Cox and Sam worked together in the same shop.  Their story breaks my heart. His wife passed the cancer, she didn't know had come back, on to her baby in the womb. Briana passed away on Feb 12th and baby Addison is not expected to survive this for long.  My heart absolutely breaks for Sgt Cox.  For the Hansen's.  For the Hacking's.  For the Bowling's.  For the loss of my brother in law, Steve.

I really really hate cancer.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/02/28/baby-inherits-stage-4-cancer-from-mother-in-utero-docs-say/?test=latestnews

0 comments: