Today I am thankful I am not in Oklahoma. An earthquake and tornado all in one day? This is craziness!!! Never in all my years living in Oklahoma have I felt an earthquake and now they've had 3 since early Saturday morning!!!! AND they have severe weather on the way, with a history of already producing a tornado near Oklahoma City earlier this evening. If I didn't know any better, I'd be wondering if the Myans had it right!! We are going home to OK this weekend for a wedding and I am a little nervous about it! Should we sleep in our clothes......should we bring our 72 hour kits....should I make my kids wear helmets?????? :) Another thing that freaks me out is the Stake meeting we had not too long ago about earthquake preparedness and how there is a MAJOR fault right here under beautiful Southeast/South central Missouri. If these quakes are happening 300 miles away......will it trigger something here closer to us? I know tornados........I know enough to be terrified of them, but at least I know what to do and what to expect. Earthquakes are a whole other ballgame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment