CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Don't you LOVE it when FHE actually turns out successful??? :)

Since our family (along with the Tripps) are singing "I love to see the Temple" for the Primary Program in a couple weeks, I thought we should practice out song and learn about Temples for FHE this week.  The magazine to the left that the church put out a while back was awesome!  The kids loved looking at the pictures and there are lots of good nuggets of information in the margins.  Now, the lesson was great, but the activity was a BIG success. We played Temple bingo and the game helped us learn different facts about the Temple and things we can do to help us prepare/stay worthy to go there.  The kids LOVED it!  Parker has even asked to play it again today....over and over. Love a successful FHE!

(I found a blog called thegoldenseven.blogspot.com and she has lots of ready to go FHE....this is where i got the temple bingo cards, in case you wanted to know)  


2 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose

I wish we could be there to hear you guys sing! I will definitely be checking out that blog!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden

I am going to have to check out that website for FHE ideas! I can't believe that Aileen is in 5th grade!! Wow! I hope she has a fantastic year. She is so blessed with amazing parents. I hope all is going well for you!