Living near the St Louis zoo is great!! Not only is the general part of the zoo free, but it's a really awesome zoo!! This particular time we went to the zoo was on military appreciation day. So EVERYTHING at the zoo was free!!! Plus...for an added bonus.....it was raining!!! This just added to fun and excitement. We got to ride the carousel and the train and go on the virtual roller coaster (which I thought for sure Aileen would puke on and Parker would hate.....WRONG! They LOVED it!!) We braved it with our good friends the Sorensen's and the Watkins! The Sorensen's moved in a few houses down from us and we have LOVED having them so close!!! We will be so sad when they move in Aug. :( Anyway, I'm not going to think about that now. Tillie is Aileen's age and they have been two peas in a pod from the get go. Here are a few pics from our super fun day. It's days like this I KNOW the kids will remember...the day we went to zoo in the rain!!
Okay, this MUST be told. Right after I took this picture we were hanging out watching these chimps and Leslie had all the kids line up in front of the window to take a picture. All the kids had their backs turned looking at Leslie and this chimp swung down right into that window!! She smacked it as hard as she could with her hand and scared them to death. It was HILARIOUS!! We laughed so hard. :)

1 comments:
I miss the STL Zoo!! It was awesome! Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment