CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

One of those weeks.....

So, this has been one of those weeks.  One of those weeks you "start anew" doing all the things you should and the things you hope to still be doing  in a year.  Friday has come with success.  Baby steps right?  Its been a fantastic week.  I have had a feeling and motivation and joy and accomplishment. When I have free time, I have found myself sincerely wanting to sit down with my scriptures, the Ensign or a conference talk.  I have found myself reading "A marvelous work and a wonder".  I have just had a great week filling my days with things "virtuous, lovely, or of good report".  A great week reminding myself that happiness does come from doing the small things the Lord asks.  A reminder to myself that My Heavenly Father does know and love me and that I am on the right path......:)

1 comments:

Smith Family

Jeni,
Good to see you and your family are doing so well. You are on the right path, what a great reminder on how important the "little things" are in the grand picture. Your kids have gotten soo big, and are just CUTE!