"I love the rainy nights. I love the rainy nights. I love to hear the thunder, watch the lightning as it lights up the sky....you know it makes me feel good."
If you know me well, you know the last part of this lovely Eddie Rabbit tune is not true. I hate thunderstorms. They make me nervous and its ridiculously silly how anxious they make me. I do, however love a nice rain. That's what we have this morning. Although it's putting a damper on my errands for the morning, it is awfully nice and relaxing. Aileen was ready to go with a 3/4 length sleeve and a jacket and boots.....looked like she was headed off to school on a fall morning. LOVE IT! Fall is my favorite. The whole fall/winter time is my favorite. I love sitting on the couch in my OU snuggie watching football.....eating a nice bowl of beans and cornbread or homemade soup.....drinking hot chocolate......opening my windows to the crisp evening fall air......getting Halloween costumes.......getting ready for the Holidays.....I love it, Love it. LOVE IT!! This morning has made me remember that it's almost here and even though it's raining.....it brightened my day. :)
Happy Independence Day America!!! 250 Years!
1 month ago

1 comments:
I love fall too! It's a great time. I definitely like the different seasons. I have been loving the warm weather though this fall! So NICE!
Post a Comment