So, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog and plan to do better.....I promise.
We are doing well in Missouri. I love it here!! It's beautiful and a big change from the hustle and bustle of Phoenix. I love it. Plus, it's only four hours from home. YAY!!!! I've made some great friends and am serving in the Young Women presidency and LOVE it!!!! We had a very busy summer. Between girls camp and my sister, Kayla's, wedding to "crazy Brandon" (as my kids affectionately call him) and all the other summer activities we hardly got a moments rest. Now, I am ready fall. Are you ready for some football? :) Aileen has started 4th grade. CRAZY!! I am participating in a mom's group preschool with Parker next week. That should be a lot of fun. Lots of fun stuff ahead. The kids are getting BIG!! I will post some pictures at the end of this post.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment