CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Aileen's Baptism

What a great day we had. Aileen was so beautiful in the dress my mom made for her. When she came out of the water she was crying and said, "I'm so happy, mom!" It was so sweet. I can't believe I have a child that is old enough to be baptised. That's just crazy. I am so proud of her decision and her love for her Heavenly Father. She is such a sweet, caring and funny little girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Here are a few pics from the day.

3 comments:

Courtney

wish we could have been there!! Tell Aileen that we love her and are so proud of her great decisions!!! Miss you guys.

cheryl & Terry

Aileen looks like an angel!! What a beautiful child, inside and out. And obviously your Mom still has that sewing talent - beautiful dress! Love the Halloween pics too! What a cute bunch! We love you all!!!

Uncle Terry & Aunt Cheryl

TJ Eich

Congratulations Beautiful Aileen!! I'm so proud of you. Miss you. =)