Once upon a time there was a little Princess named Marissa. She was a fiery little sprite who LOVED to sprinkle the Kingdom with cereal and crayons. Prince Parker, from a neighboring Kingdom, would often come over to play while the Queens worked their royal booties off (hopefully literally...he he). The Prince and Princess could often be seen sitting on the steps enjoying a snack together.
One day, during a normal visit, Princess Marissa sweetly gave Prince Parker a hug.
"Woa!!" thought Prince Parker. "Now's my chance to try my sweet skills".Prince Parker made his move. It did not go well.
Prince Parker went home that night to sit on his throne and read a book to try and get some inspiration on how to win the fair Princess Marissa's heart.



4 comments:
Haha! I love it! I'm actually a little jealous....I was hoping Mack would do some mackin' with Princess Marissa. lol.
love the pics too. so cute.
I LOVE IT!!!! I AM STEALING THE WHOLE THING AND PUTTING IT ON MY BLOG!!!!!!! LOL
You are so creative. I love the princess story. You should make it into a book.
so cute Jeni, so cute. you are very clever!!!
Post a Comment