CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Okay, so some may know, some may not, I am a HUGE sports fan. Seriously....I am probably a bigger sports fan than your husbands, and that is no exaggeration. (I'll challenge them to sports trivia anytime.) I have grown up watching football, basketball and baseball. I grew up with a brother 16 months younger than me, in a neighborhood full of boys and my mom is a big sports fan as well. I could sit and watch sports all day long, sad, but true.....I know. So, when the Chou's invited us to go with them to the Suns game in their AWESOME seats Friday night, I was ECSTATIC!!! It was so fun. It was highlight of......well......the most fun I've had in a long time....ILOVED it!!!! Here are some pics....... THANK YOU CHOU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comments:

N Godown

Hey! We were at that game too! We had some great seats down in front. I love basketball! I'm not the biggest fan of football or baseball...but basketball is definitely my fav. Didn't you just love Barbosa that night?? He did amazing and Shaq did surprisingly well too!