CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun with hair

Last night we put Aileen's hair in a bunch of little braids and this was the outcome. She LOVED it!!! I have a bad feeling we are going to be braiding a lot.

4 comments:

kathee

I may try that on Kapree, I think she would pass out from happiness!!!

Tiffany

I used to make my mom do that to my hair. It would take her, like, two hours b/c it was so stinkin long and thick!! She's beautiful!!
Rissa keeps going up to Parkers picture on the frig, saying, "Eker!"! Once she did the sign for PLAY and then tonight she blew him night night kisses!! I love it!!

Tiffany

Hey Jeni, there's a message for you on my blog. it's from Traci smith and is in my comments in the jock strap post. She wants you to email her...I guess I should've just copied and pasted it here, but now I've typed all of this out, so I guess you'll just have go get it:) ..peace out

Denise

I have two words for you if this gets out of hand...spiral perm!