CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tooth Fairy, we have a problem

I've been telling Aileen all morning her tooth was hanging by a thread and she should just pull it out. "No" she tells me. "It will come out when it's ready!!" So, at lunch she takes her first bite of her tuna and crackers....I hear crying....see tears....a frantic look on her pretty little face...."Aileen what's wrong?", I say. Through the sobs and hysteria she mutters, "I don't know where my tooth is!! I think I swallowed it!!! Oh no, Momma, how is the tooth fairy gonna know I lost it?" After a few minutes of trying to get her to believe that the little bit of bleeding was normal, I explained that the tooth fairy understood these things happen and she could write her a note to let her know." A tragedy was averted. (Phew)
( Later, she could be heard singing, "This is the best day of my life. I lost my first tooth AND my daddy's coming home) Adorable.
Sam's flight comes in at 9:00 tonight!!! He is in the air as we speak on his way to Phoenix. :)

3 comments:

Brea

How exciting that Sam is coming flying home RIGHT NOW!!! YEA!! I saw the cutest thing yesterday and thought of your family. I was driving and the car in front of me was decorated with welcome home daddy and USA flags painted on it...it was so sweet and then the mom and dad were kissing at the stop light it was so tender! :)

Tiffany

Is Sam home yet??!!! I hope the tooth fairy brings lots of dough to Elana! She should get extra for swallowing it!

Tiffany

I'm so sorry...it's Aileen and not Elana...I'm horrible about names and spelling!!! ....Did you and Sam kiss at any stop lights on the way home? That was cute of Brea to share that of her parents.