CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Aye, Matey's

Arrr!!! Who knew there be such a thing as talk like a pirate day, matey, but alas, there be one. (okay, so I stink at talking like a pirate, but I try.) Today, Parker and I went with the preschool group to a park at the Estrella Mountains It was cute. They had a little treasure hunt set up for the kids and then they could go play on the playground. It was fun visiting with the girls even though Parker isn't quite old enough to treasure hunt. We had a good time being outside and taking advantage of the wonderful resources we have here in the valley.

The "pre-preschoolers" Rissa, Sarah and Parker.

Our Damsels and Pirates , aren't they cute?? :)

3 comments:

taylortots

Aileen, Sweetie you have the voice of an angel! Good job Today! Love Sister Taylor

Tiffany

That was a lot of fun Jeni!! I look forward to future PRE-Preschool fieldtrips!!

Jenny Roberts

That was so much fun. We're having a field trip tomorrow. Let me know if you want the details.